#LasVegas

Las Vegas Is Getting Ready To Have The World's Biggest Orgy

Want to take part in the world’s biggest orgy? Your chance is coming up, but there’s a pretty big catch.

A group of sex enthusiasts called Menage Life has announced that they're taking a shot at the record for the largest orgy in the world. The current record hold is from 2006 when 500 people (250 women and 250 men) got it on in Tokyo.

Now, Menage Life says it can do better.

“We will blow that number out of the water,” reads the Menage Life website. “We are anticipating 1,000-plus [participants] for this monumental event. This is Sin City after all.”

Right now, Menage Life is hoping that 1,000 people will show up to their event on June 2 at the Sin City 8 adult hotel in Las Vegas. But, their location might have made the rules too restrictive to hit that mark.

As Las Vegas Weekly reports, participants have to pay in order to take part. The actual event itself is free, but a pass into the hotel (which you must have to participate in the event) costs money. Couples have to pay $200 and single women have to pay $25. As for single men, they’re not invited.

But what about gay couples? Neither Menage Life nor Sin City 8 mentions any inclusion or exclusion of them. Theoretically, gay couples could sign up and just play with their partners while the two hour orgy goes on. Then if any other couples consent to swingers play, the fun can expand.

On that note, consent is mandatory at the event. If anyone is caught trying to force sex on anyone else, patrolling security guards will come around and kick the offenders out.

Also, tickets come with access to complimentary condoms, towels, lube, hand sanitizer, optional masks, and more.

So, get yourself a female friend to sneak you in or see if male couples are accepted and buy your ticket to Last Vegas in June, because it looks like the world’s biggest orgy is getting ready to let loose.

h/t: Las Vegas Weekly

Queen + Adam Lambert To Rock "The Crown Jewels" In Las Vegas Residency

Iconic British rockers Queen and out frontman Adam Lambert have announced the band’s first Sin City residency, titled "The Crown Jewels," at Park Theater at Park MGM, in September 2018. The band first shared the news with the Twitterverse Monday morning on social media:

You can be sure to expect thunderbolts and lightning, disco balls and all the massive Queen hits including "Another One Bites The Dust," "Fat Bottomed Girls," "Crazy Little Thing Called Love," "Somebody To Love," "Radio Ga Ga" and "Bohemian Rhapsody."

The musical alchemy between Lambert and Queen has been a magical ride since first sharing a stage for the American Idol finale in May 2009. Years later now, with 150 shows in their pocket, the potent power players are filling stadiums and festivals with an awe-inspiring show drawing across-the-board rave reviews.

When Queen and Lambert debuted the show last year, Billboard Magazine raved called the production, "a seamlessly executed Vegas assault -- a just-right balance of kitsch, classic rock and ‘70s excess. It's all there; the bombast, melodrama, the drum solos, the glitter, the great songs, a crazy light show, big power chords." 

 

 

Cloak designed by @Jeffreywork Thank you Glasgow! @officialqueenmusic #qal

A post shared by ADAMLAMBERT (@adamlambert) on

 

More from the praise from the press:

“A master class in design, lighting and supreme musicianship. Long may Lambert and the Queen of now reign.” - News Corp Australia Network

"With fantastic players, a dazzling stage design, an almost unparalleled catalogue of classic songs, and an outstanding frontman, Queen still offer one of the most entertaining nights of rock and roll to be seen and heard anywhere.” - Daily Telegraph

Announcing this specially-crafted “The Crown Jewels” show, Queen’s Brian May said: “We’re ready to take on the ultimate challenge … to dazzle Vegas!!”

Band mate Roger Taylor concurred saying, “Looking forward to rocking the Strip,” singing the praises of “the audaciously and phenomenally talented Adam Lambert.”

Lambert gushed back: “I’m so excited to help share ‘The Crown Jewels’ with the Strip. You’ll be humming them all night!”

The royal rockers will hold court in the City of Entertainment for 10 performances from September 1 - 22 (September 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 14, 15, 19, 21 and 22 at 8PM).

Members of both Queen and Adam Lambert's Fan Clubs will be able to purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, May 8 at 10AM PT. QueenOnline.com subscribers will be sent pre-sale links and passwords.

Tickets on sale to the public Friday, May 11 at 10AM PT at www.ticketmaster.com (link not live until Friday).

Check out Queen + Adam Lambert below rocking out to "Somebody To Love" from an appearance on X-Factor in 2014.

 

 

Elton John Banned Fans From His Stage After One Got Too Handsy

Elton John got fed up after one audience member got too handsy.

During his Las Vegas residency, the singer has enjoyed having audience members stand on stage during his performances of “Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting.”

Sadly, that came to an end this Thursday when one fan got too close for comfort. After telling the fan to stop touching him several times, Elton John eventually lost it and told the fan to “f*** off.” After that, he stormed off stage.

The woman recording the video below talked to the people beside her and said, “I think the show’s over.” Luckily, John did eventually come back to the stage (after the fan was escorted out of the building.”

On top of that, he also made the announcement that no one will be allowed to stand on stage anymore. “You F***ed it up,” the singer said.

Elton John has had other terrible situations with fans on the Las Vegas stage before. For instance, he once thought he had lost a tooth after someone threw beads at his face. So, we can understand him being done with it.

Plus, the singer had already announced his upcoming retirement, so it seems he was ready for the end anyway.

You can check out the TMZ video down below.